I already have a traditional post-pay account, can I switch to prepay electric service?

Yes, you can switch to prepay electric service even if you already have service at Rayle EMC. Any existing deposits will be applied to your outstanding balance owed and a new prepay account will be set up. Members that have an overdue balance and wish to convert their account to prepay can pay the balance in full prior to converting or choose the Debt Management option (up to the current limit) of prepay electric service.